The school also takes care for the physical development of the students through sports and games activities. The school provides facilities for physical education for Indoor and Outdoor games like Football, Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton, Khokho, Kabaddi, Chess, Carrom etc. We have developed certain new system of academics for ensuring quality education. For this we put special emphasis on the followings:-
- Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE): Under this system the child’s development is evaluated continuously and comprehensively round the session. All the aspects of child’s personality development are evaluated that too continuously because development and learning are continuous.
- Free Education: Foundation is also taking care that internal resources should be strengthened so that free education should be provided to the poor & needy students of the society. By the grace Shatabdi Foundation is marching ahead with a high speed to achieve its target. It is bitter fact that it is very difficult to develop moral values, quality education to the new generation and responsibilities for the society among the Young but at the sometime it is true that all these can be achieved if work can be done with full zeal and the same have been experienced during past several years.
- House system: Under this system entire population of students and teachers is divided into four houses, each house is further divided into three wings viz. Sub-Junior (Prep to Class III) for, Junior (Class IV to Class VII) and Senior (Class VIII to Class XII). Each house is looked after by a housemaster and four associate housemasters among the teachers. The entire system is co-ordinated by a co-ordinator. Houses are named after major rivers of our country viz. (i) Ganga House (ii) Jamuna House (iii) Kaveri House and (iv) Brahmaputra House. Each house is having a house captain and a vice captain among the students. The system is meant for organizing different co-curricular activities (CCA). Periods are assigned for CCA (CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES) in which children participate in different types of programmes like Speeches, Songs, Antarakshi (Baitbazi), Drawing, Debates, Poem Recitation, Quiz etc…
- Annual Exhibition: It is held every year. Students participate actively. They are very much interested to show their exhibits. These exhibits are from Science, Social Science, Maths, Computers, Arts & Crafts and Languages (English, Hindi and Urdu).Exhibitions on the occasion of Annual Function are always appreciated by Guardian’s, Visitors and Guests. The exhibition reflects the scientific temperament, creativity and thinking skill of the children.
- Annual Function: On the Annual Day, school organizes Annual Function with a great pomp and show followed by the cultural programmes presented by the students of different age groups and different classes.Children present various programmes like Drama, Songs, Speeches, Fancy dress etc.
- Tours and Picnics: The school arranges picnic, tours and excursions to the students every year to enhance their learning ability and also to see the sight of historical importance with their naked eyes.
- Annual Sports: Taking the fact into consideration that the sound mind dwells in the sound body, the school has been organizing Annual Sports. Our students have shown their excellence in Inter-school Athletic Championship and at Cluster-IV organized by C.B.S.E.