- A fine may be imposed on a student for shabby and incomplete uniform, absence from class without prior permission and coming late to school.
- No student should keep himself/herself absent from the class except due to some genuine reasons. A leave application duly signed by Parent/Guardian should be submitted to the Principal well in time. Late applications will be rejected.
- A student who is suffering from infectious disease should not come to the school until and unless he/she has obtained fitness certificate from a qualified doctor stating that he/she does not carry the risk of transmitting the disease. The Principal reserves the right to extend the student’s rejoining date after obtaining medical opinion.
- If a student is absent on the opening or closing day of the school after vacation/holiday, school function, test day and National festivals etc, a fine of Rs 100/- per day will be imposed on him/her.
- absence without leave application for 10 consecutive days renders the student liable to have his/her name stuck off the rolls.
- A student is required to put in at least 75% attendance otherwise he/she may not be allowed to take his/her Annual Examination or Session Ending Examination.
- Name of the student will be removed from the school rolls if he/she is detained in the same class for two consecutive years.
- Parents/guardians are not allowed to visit their wards during school hours. In case of an emergency prior permission has to be obtained from the Principal.
- It is compulsory for the child to come to school 5 minutes before the Morning Assembly, failing which the child will be sent back to home.
- Tuition fee must be paid in advance on or before the 10th of every month, failing which a fine of Rs 5/- per day will be charged.
- Non-payment of fees for two consecutive months without prior permission of the Principal will lead to removal of students from school roll. The child must be admitted at the request of Parent with the payment of re-admission charge of Rs 100/- and Rs 5/- per day as late payment fee.
- Application for transfer certificate (T. C., Date of Birth and Mark Sheet in duplicate) should be made by the parents/guardians of the students at least three days in advance.
(a) If any student is found involved in damaging the school property, strict disciplinary action will be taken.
(b) During laboratory work if any instrument is damaged or broken by a student, the current cost of the same will be realised from him/her at the time of issuing T. C. or Admit Card.
- In case the request of TC is made during the session, the tuition fee will be charged for the whole session.
- Rs 300/-, for T.C. and Rs 50/- for Date of Birth Certificate, Mark sheet in duplicate and Bonafide Certificate will be charged for each.
- The school will not be liable for any damages/charges on account of injuries which may be sustained by the students at any time during his/her stay in the school while taking part in Sports.
A student may be expelled from the school on any one of the following grounds: –
- Indiscipline of any kind.
- Disrespect towards staff/guests.
- Defiance of school rules.
- Lack of interest in studies.
(f) Poor performance in Test/Exams.
(h) Absence from school without application and prior permission.
(i) Using unfair means in The Test/Exams.
(j) Misbehaviour with other students.
Note: The school authorities reserve the right to amend, cancel or relax any rules in the interest of the school without assigning any reason which cann